Change Comes From Within.
This simple statement is the truth, for you, me and Marin Power Yoga. Here is a list of the changes happening within Marin Power Yoga:
- Mandi Bateman is no longer teaching at MPY. We wish her the best in her future endeavors and appreciate her time with us at the studio.
- Yoga Jam fundraiser for the Africa Yoga Project is on Friday August 30th from 6-7 pm with a reception afterwards! Join us for this 80s themed event co-taught by Jennifer and Sean Silvera! Get your spandex and bring on the BIG HAIR!
- We are expanding next door September 1st! We will have a smaller studio upstairs with kid’s classes and personal training as well as small group interval training, massage room downstairs and retail!
- We have a Special Labor Day Weekend Schedule – a few Classes are canceled. Sunday September 1st the 4:30 Basics class is cancelled, and Monday September 2nd we are only teaching one class at 9:00 am. Happy Labor Day!!!
- We are starting a massage room with Shel and Bill – They are AMAZING! From Deep Tissue to Swedish, they will work out the knots and bring your body to complete relaxation. Members always get a discount – pricing is $75 for an hour and $115 for an hour and half! Non-Member pricing is $85/125.
- Kids classes for children from kindergarten to 5th grade are starting September 10th in the “Tree House.” Classes will be on Tuesday and Thursday from 4:30-5:30 pm! Starting September 1st Kids 12 and under are $50 a month for unlimited yoga!
- Wendy Rodgers will be doing Personal Training and Interval Training starting in September. Wendy was a Tri-Athlete who will take you to your competitive edge safely! Member Pricing is $75 for an hour and Non-Member pricing is $85. We are still figuring out how the small group training will work!
- New Vinyasa Flow classes are going on the schedule from 4:30-5:30 pm on Tuesday and Thursdays. If you want them on more days, tell us!!!
- Thursday September 12th from 7:30-8:30 pm – Special Donation Based class to fight Leukemia! Hosted by Ashley and David Pilon!
- Sunday’s 4:30-5:30 is now a Power Yoga Basics Class! Alex will be breaking down poses and the class will be slower with more detail. This is a great way to improve your understanding of the poses and really land them in your body!
- Look for Carly Columbres on the schedule! She is a Baptiste trained teacher who has completed Level 1, 2 and 3!
- Look for Libby Murphy on the schedule! She is one of our Cleveland Yoga friends who normally teaches in San Francisco at Aha and The Pad!
- Intermediate Classes and Yin are on the way!