1. What is your full name?
Heather Margaret Lenehan
2. What were your favorite activities as a child?
Making up dance routines, hanging out with my brother Scott in the summertime, making daisy chains and playing tag.
3. What job did you have in high school?
I had a few jobs in high school – my first was working at a flower shop then I worked in the Nylons department at Macy’s and after that I worked at Sam Goody Music shop.
4. What is your most embarrassing memory?
I don’t have just one..
5. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
I traveled around Europe and eastern Europe for 3 months in my early twenties with my best friend. We went to 15 countries. The memories are priceless. It helped me to step outside my everyday life and re-assess how I wanted to move forward. It was truly food for my soul.
6. What makes you laugh out loud?
I can’t really narrow this down to just one thing. I laugh out loud often and I’d say my family and our sense of humour is always the best laugh.
7. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
I went through a pretty substantial weight loss in my early twenties after I came home from my trip to Europe. I lost in total 145 lbs over 1.5 years through eating better and exercise. My determination and will power were so concentrated on making this life change that I couldn’t see any other choice but to do this for myself. It completely changed my life in so many ways. It will be 15 years this year that I made this happen and I am very thankful everyday for giving myself a new lease on life.
8. What advice would you give to your younger self?
To be kind and gentle with myself and procrastination is the devil in disguise 😊😊
9. What would you like people to remember about you?
If nothing else, I was always honest, a wee bit sassy and loved a good laugh.
10. Why do you practice at Marin Power Yoga?
I practice at MPY because I enjoy the classes, the MPY community and the community involvement.