- What is your full name?
2. What was your favorite activity as a child?
Playing all kinds of sports especially baseball
3. What job did you have in high school?
I worked at a place called Joes Pizza delivering pizza and making sandwiches
4. What is your most embarrassing memory?
The time I went to the town pool with my mother when I was about 8 or 9 years old and was told not to jump off the high dive since I couldn’t swim very well. Of course, I did jump off and immediately started drowning and was saved by a lifeguard.
5. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
The best vacations were taking my 4 kids to Disneyland, Disney World, Florida, and Pismo Beach when they were young.
6. What makes you laugh out loud?
Getting together with my kids and just messing around and playing with my dogs.
7. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
In addition to being a father to 4 awesome kids and watching them grow up to be great human beings, I would say being the lead singer of an AC/DC tribute band for 10 years, being a proficient guitarist and drummer and becoming a Martial Artist in Shaolin Kempo Karate and for the last 3 plus years in Wing Chun Kung Fu.
8. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Don’t waste so much time partying and getting in trouble…!
9. What would you like people to remember about you?
That I worked hard, played harder, was caring and kind to animals.
10. Why do you practice at Marin Power Yoga?
I love the positive vibe there. The instructors are truly amazing and the students are awesome. Everyone is so friendly and kind. I love to work out and stay in shape and I can’t think of a better place to practice Yoga than MPY.