San Anselmo Local Resources
Heather Wyville Design – Heather has done our logos and our clothing and products. She is an amazing illustrator!
Magnolia Avenue Salon – Karen Davis and her family are members of MPY and she is the owner of this great salon in Larkspur.
Caralina Kvalstad Chiropractor – Former Member at MPY and her business is located right next to Barton’s Bagels. She also does Cranio Sacral work!
MH Bread & Butter – Delicious Bread! Eat everything on the menu! Twice!
Linda’s Flower Box – Right next to the bank. We love Linda and her flowers!!!
Comforts – Heck yeah you have to get your Chinese Chicken Salad on.
L’Appart Resto – French Food, yet we love the Burger!
Cucina – Our go to Italian food!
Pizzalina – You will love the Pizza and the salads are refreshing!
Barton’s Bagels – Delicious!!! Jamie loves the Toasted Salt Bagel with Butter! This place rivals any NYC Bagel Shop!!!
Dogville – They love Dogs and it Shows!!! Stacy has the BEST Dog treats and everything your dog needs!
Embellish – Jewelry and gifts for your or a friend!
Tam Realty – Owned by Member Kira Swaim and located right next to our Retail Shop, Kira will help you buy or sell your home.
Sugar – You know this is our weakness!!!
Neve & Hawk – Hobo chic clothing for kids and adults! Designed right here in San Anselmo!!!
Kismet – Erica has great taste with hip clothes, shoes and accessories!
Tumble Weed – Look stylish and chic in all seasons!
Utility Goods – Mens Accessories in town!
Amphora – Delicious Olive Oil from all over the world, taste before you buy!
3 Ring Cycles – You need gear and they have it! Nice guys who ride hard and sell easy, excellent bike repair!
Vibrance Chiropractic – Jesse Morris teaches a Foundations class and workshop at MPY, these are modifications to work with back issues!
Muse – Contemporary Home Furnishings
Lisa Bakamis Designs – From the right wall paper to redesigning your home or business.
Athleta – Great style and performance! Petaluma company with Great Marin people working there!
lululemon.com – Technical clothing. Lasts forever. You will not slip on their yoga mats!
Manduka – Yoga Mats, Blocks, Blankets..
Yogo Travel Mat – Folds up and travels great! Ryon and Jessica are local to Marin!!!
Yogi Toes – Towels
Breakaway Matcha – Fine Green Tea based in San Anselmo!
Baptiste Power Yoga Institute – Yoga Programs
Where to practice when you are on the road? With one of our friends!
Zuda Yoga – Yoga Studio in Sacramento, California
Three Dog Yoga – Yoga Studio in Santa Rosa, California
The Yoga Centre – San Luis Obispo, California
Cleveland Yoga – Yoga Studios in Cleveland, Ohio
Bala Vinyasa – Miami and Naples, Florida
Power Yoga Canada – Yoga Studios in Toronto, Canada
Breathe Yoga – Yoga studios outside of Rochester, New York
DownDog Yoga – Yoga studios in Georgetown, DC
Sid Yoga – Yoga Studio in Baltimore, Maryland
Inner Bliss – Yoga Studio on the West Side of Cleveland
- Make it part of your yoga practice to arrive early. Getting to class 5 minutes early gives you time to scan in, chillax and prepare to practice. Parking is rough in San Anselmo! You can usually find parking at the end of Tunstead or in one of the Public lots 2 blocks away. If you are late, drive slowly, we don’t want you breaking any laws or stressing out about getting to yoga!!! Come in and practice, we are waiting for you!
- Remove your shoes at the door. The floor itself is a shoeless zone, help us keep the studio clean!
- Please turn off cell phones or at least put it in vibrate mode before class.
- Bring a mat, towel and water to class. We have filtered water in the back, bringing your own water bottle is appreciated by us, the landfills and the trees!
- Tell your teacher about any injuries or special health conditions you have going on. We can suggest modifications, avoid assists and help you enjoy your practice safely.
- Shower. Any smell, good or bad, is stronger in a warm room. If you can smell yourself…we can too!
- Writing your name on your mat and/or yogi toes will help you keep track of it. We have mat storage so you can leave your mat at the studio!
- Clean up after yourself. Put away blocks and straps you use – do your neighbor a favor and put away theirs!
- Create Joy in your practice. Whether it is enjoying a deep stretch or it is relaxing with where you are right now, we are here to assist you in creating happiness, strength and flexibility thru your yoga practice!
- Show up. Practice when you want to and when you feel like laying on the couch.
- Introduce yourself to someone you don’t know in class!
Contact Us! Amy Ginsberg email@example.com
Marin Power Yoga is located in the heart of San Anselmo across the street from the library and Haney Orthodontics next to Jack’s Drugs at: 141 Tunstead Ave. San Anselmo, California 94960 (415) 683-1191.
We have The Shop located at 611 San Anselmo Ave. San Anselmo, California 94960 – The hours are randomly regular. This is a great place to get a mat, yoga props, TRX straps, a new outfit from an MPY Tank to a pair of ALO leggings!
We have a Group on Facebook! This Group is moderated and for our Members to connect with each other, talk amongst yourselves! This is definitely different from our Facebook Page!
Download our iPhone App for Free and have our current schedule all the time!