In some strange way, this picture says everything you need to know about how the acro yoga program at Marin Power Yoga is progressing!
- Note Sean on the right Spotting the move. He is focusing on his hand placement at the wrists to support the Flyer and protect the Base.
- Joey is rubbing Jenn’s wrists, this basic Thai Massage improves her blood flow and reduces the risk of injury.
- Our guest teacher is actually flying, Joey is assisting. The team works together for your success.
- From kids to high school aged teens to old dudes, everyone is encouraged to try Acro Yoga!!! You only need to show up with a positive attitude to find success!
- Safety, Learning, Care, Teaching and Fun. That is what happens at Acro Yoga!
For more photos see the full album from this class on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.717031295036252.1073741837.484400724965978&type=1
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” Helen Keller