1. What is your full name?
Anne Valentina Pia
2. What was your favorite activity as a child?
Playing office with all my parents’ junk mail
3. What job did you have in high school?
Ice Cream shop worker at Snowbird Ski Resort
4. What is your most embarrassing memory?
Falling down the stairs and crashing into a metal garbage can in the marble foyer during lunch at my high school. The noise made sure that literally every eye was on me laying on the floor!
5. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
Last summer my husband and our kids went to Spain and Morocco. We did everything from sleeping in tents in the Sahara desert to relaxing in the quiet beach coves in Menorca.
6. What makes you laugh out loud?
Thinking about certain scenes from the movie Bridesmaids.
7. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
I would have to say it’s raising two solid and kind kids (who are actually adults now!)
8. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Do whatever you can to end up in a career that truly fills your soul.
9. What would you like people to remember about you?
That every day I tried to do my little part to make the world a better place.
10. Why do you practice at Marin Power Yoga?
I am so grateful that I found Marin Power Yoga! In the last year, I have become so much stronger and met so many awesome people. I honestly love all the teachers and always look forward to going to class. The teachers create an environment that is fun and motivating and where everyone can feel good about where they are in their fitness journey. MPY has been such a gift in my life!!