1. What is your full name?
Autumn Juliana Matli
2. What was your favorite activity as a child?
Climbing trees, running from house to house to play with neighborhood kids, walking to the neighborhood pool, bike riding, camping in the sierras with family and visiting the central coast with family.
3. What job did you have in high school?
Waterslide attendant at water park, hostess at Red Lobster
4. What is your most embarrassing memory?
See above 🙂
5. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
Italy, especially Amalfi coast with my husband, former Member of the Week Dave Matli, and my 2 daughters
6. What makes you laugh out loud?
My family, and our silly dinner conversations
7. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
Having lasting friendships (20-30 yrs long) and raising our two daughters (still only 7 & 10 so ask me again when they’re in high school)
8. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Don’t ever wait to travel, move to a new location, try a new career, start a business—the time is now, there’s nothing to lose
9. What would you like people to remember about you?
I was true to myself, acted with integrity and was an amazing wife and mother!
10. Why do you practice at Marin Power Yoga?
Not only are the classes and instructors some of the best around, I love coming to the studio. Starting my day with MPY makes the hurdle of what’s to come in my day, much more manageable. Thank you MPY!