1. What is your full name?
2. What was your favorite activity as a child?
Running wild in the woods of Madrone Canyon, Larkspur
3. What job did you have in high school?
Printing press operator
4. What is your most embarrassing memory?
When I looked down my nose at a pregnant lady that was smoking and decided to tell her how lame it is to smoke when pregnant, she took a big draw on her cig, blew it in my face and said: I’m not pregnant…
5. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
All Girls surf camp in Mexico, it made me realize I wasn’t living fully – I came back and changed my life
6. What makes you laugh out loud?
7. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
My Artwork, getting Sober in 1988, proving to myself that I can do what I set out to do, designing a beautiful Villa in Mexico, Lastly, I learned how to be a good friend and feel comfortable in my own skin.
8. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Think Better of yourself and trust the universe
9. What would you like people to remember about you?
That I hopefully made a positive difference in people’s lives
10. Why do you practice at Marin Power Yoga?
Other than how good it makes me feel, it’s a friendly neighborhood community, there are many classes to choose from with great teachers, it’s affordable and it’s a 5 minute walk from my house! I especially like how MPY really gives back to this town.