1) What is your full name?
2) What was your favorite activity as a child?
Riding bikes with my friends.
3) What job did you have in high school?
House chores and helping my parents.
4) What is your most embarrassing memory?
Falling off my bike because my daughter braked quickly in front of me because a car was coming. Which caused me to brake really fast and fly off my bike. It was really embarrassing because the people in the car, got out of the car to ask me if I was ok.
5) What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
My recent family trip to Hawaii.
6) What makes you laugh out loud?
Any comedic movie.
7) What accomplishments are you most proud of?
Winning a championship in basketball in the women’s Latina league in Corte Madera.
8) What advice would you give to your younger self?
Don’t let other people’s judgements and opinions cloud my thoughts and the way I think. Also to accept and love myself for the way I am.
9) What would you like people to remember about you?
I want people to remember me for being a passionate and caring human.
10) Why do you practice at Marin Power Yoga?
I like to practice at Marin power yoga because it’s a great start to my day and motivates me to power through it. It also helps with my back aches and build strength and I’ve also become more flexible.