1. What is your full name?
Gregory Arden Jones
2. What was your favorite activity as a child?
Sports – anything with a ball.
3. What job did you have in high school?
4. What is your most embarrassing memory?
Running into the arms of a lady that I thought was mom at a department store when I was little.
5. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
Nicaragua – right before the latest unrest.
6. What makes you laugh out loud?
Good friends and my family.
7. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
Relationships – my family, friends, colleagues, and the community.
8. What advice would you give to your younger self?
The journey is what it’s all about it – the destination doesn’t matter.
9. What would you like people to remember about you?
Interested in learning, growing, and exploring as many things as possible.
10. Why do you practice at Marin Power Yoga?
Great people in a low-key environment where everyone is welcome regardless of age, skill, or where they buy their yoga outfits.