1. What is your full name?
Inga and Andy Sweet
2. What was your favorite activity as a child?
Inga – I grew up in the mid-west and loved being with my neighborhood friends. We rode bikes, played outdoors and in the winter went ice skating afterschool on an outdoor open rink.
Andy – Anything outside. My fondest memories are of camping with my family.
3. What job did you have in high school?
Inga – I worked in a deli/catering take out and also spent time working for the family orthopedic business.
Andy – I worked at Let’s Eat in the Cove Shopping Center in Tiburon.
4. What is your most embarrassing memory?
Inga – there are so many…
Andy – The first time someone told me my hair was thinning!
5. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
Inga – Europe with our three kids a few years ago. It was awesome to see them take in the history, culture and people of new places, navigate the cities, enjoy the food and experience it together.
Andy – What she said. Without a doubt.
6. What makes you laugh out loud?
Inga – our dog, Riley.
Andy – Inga. Trust me, she is funny.
7. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
Inga – Raising our three kids.
Andy – Working hard, which allows me to live and raise my family in Marin County.
8. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Inga – slow down, worry less and wear sunscreen. As a pension consultant, I also have to throw in save for retirement.
Andy – don’t let yourself become a Cal football fan.
9. What would you like people to remember about you?
Inga – that I was kind to them.
Andy – that I was a wonderful husband, father and friend.
10. Why do you practice at Marin Power Yoga?
Inga – The wonderful teachers!
Andy – I have felt very comfortable at MPY since my first yoga practice about two years ago and the teachers keep me coming back. They are awesome.