1. What is your full name?
2. What was your favorite activity as a child?
Horse riding, gymnastic on horses, being outdoors with my friends and my dog. I grew up very rural in the mountains of Switzerland. We spend most of our time outdoors, no matter the weather conditions.
3. What job did you have in high school?
I worked on a production line in a factory.
4. What is your most embarrassing memory?
Hmm I have a few, once I came out of a public bathroom and didn’t realize that my foot was tangled up in toilet paper which I was carrying along with me… Or another time I forgot to zip up the back of my overall and showed everyone my pretty underwear I was wearing…
5. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
My first backpacking trip to Australia and Asia in my early twenties.
6. What makes you laugh out loud?
Being together with my friends and having a good time. The little ones at the school I’m working for.
7. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
My personal growth. Building up a life in California with nothing.
8. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Be patient. Surrender (still working on that ;))
9. What would you like people to remember about you?
My kind heart.
10. Why do you practice at Marin Power Yoga?
Great teachers, lovely community and very decent pricing.