1. What is your full name?
Jessica Marie Lapic
2. What was your favorite activity as a child?
Listening to music, playing high jump, and playing with Barbies 😛
3. What job did you have in high school?
Worked at a bakery.
4. What is your most embarrassing memory?
Fell on my face at a party!
5. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
Visiting a friend on Kauai-I rented a convertible jeep, hiked the Na Pali Coast, swam in the Ocean, and kayaked the river.
6. What makes you laugh out loud?
My children being joyful, unexpected funny occurrences, and a good, clean joke.
7. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
Being Member of the Week of MPY-ha!, Growing and learning everyday, being a mom and a wife, and, hopefully, positively influencing the many children I teach and have taught for the past 20+ years.
8. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Be positive-minded, challenges make me stronger, withhold judgement, and everything I need is already inside of me.
9. What would you like people to remember about you?
Tenacity, strength, and live fully everyday
10. Why do you practice at Marin Power Yoga?
Exercise keeps me sane, grounded, and ready for whatever comes my way. MPY has the best instructors and offers a variety of classes. Also, the community is welcoming and supportive 🙂