1. What is your full name?
2. What was your favorite activity as a child?
I was on a synchronized swim team.
3. What job did you have in high school?
I clerked in a law office.
4. What is your most embarrassing memory?
I hate being embarrassed so I think I have purposely forgotten all of these memories.
5. What is the best vacation you have ever taken
This is hard because I love to travel. I went to Costa Rica this summer and just loved it… surf, sun and sand! About 10 years ago, I took two months and traveled around the world: Egypt, Tanzania, India, Thailand… I think this trip was a dream come true. I met amazing people and had wonderful adventures in each place from hiking Kilimanjaro to learning to scuba dive in Thailand.
6. What makes you laugh out loud?
Graham Norton, James Corden, watching other people laugh!
7. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
Cliche… But my kids. I love being a mom and I am proud of the people my kids are becoming.
8. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Try your best, don’t sweat the small stuff and don’t be so hard on yourself.
9. What would you like people to remember about you?
I hope to be remembered for good reasons! I want those who I’ve made memories with to look back on them with a smile:)
10. Why do you practice at Marin Power Yoga?
I love MPY. The main reason I practice here is because of the teachers. Teachers make or break the class and I think the MPY teachers are caring, inspiring and challenge. There is a nice balance of hard work and reflection within each practice. I leave feeling stronger both physically and mentally. Thank you.