- What is your full name?
Kristin Ann Sjoholm
2. What was your favorite activity as a child?
3. What job did you have in high school?
Lifeguard, tennis instructor, cook at a booth at the MN State Fair (it’s a rite of passage – don’t ask!)
4. What is your most embarrassing memory?
I try to let stuff like this go, but I did get “pantsed” once on the tennis court and had no underwear on ….
5. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
Juicing Retreat in Portugal or Yoga/Machu Picchu in Peru
6. What makes you laugh out loud?
Bathroom humor, people making fun of themselves
7. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
Getting my MBA while working and trying to maintain a semblance of a normal life
8. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Remember who you are
9. What would you like people to remember about you?
I am kind and authentic and love hearing people’s stories
10. Why do you practice at Marin Power Yoga?
Community, convenience and my ongoing relationship with this amazing practice