1. What is your full name?
Sara Chun Rainbolt
2. What was your favorite activity as a child?
Dancing! And roller skating. And playing endlessly with my sister.
3. What job did you have in high school?
I was a hostess at Chili’s in Cupertino. To this day, I can’t even smell fajitas without having a flashback to those days.
4. What is your most embarrassing memory?
I have them daily. Everything embarrasses me.
5. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
My honeymoon was pretty epic. After traveling around Italy and France, we ended up in Paris for the final stage of the Tour de France where my sister in law and brother in law met us. We drank rosé all day and watched the cyclists ride around the Champs Elysees – that was 10 years ago!
6. What makes you laugh out loud?
Everything! I love to laugh. My husband, my son and my dog crack me up. And my best friend. I also love a good dirty joke.
7. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
Even though I’m extremely hard on myself, I’m actually proud of the person I’ve become. I’m also proud of the cool, compassionate, sweet dude I’m raising.
8. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Travel more. Worry less. It doesn’t really matter what every random person thinks about you, as long as the people you love love you, its enough. And love yourself.
9. What would you like people to remember about you?
I hope I’m remembered for kindness and compassion and maybe my sense of humor. Not for the fact that I can be a little grumpy before having coffee or if it’s raining.
10. Why do you practice at Marin Power Yoga?
Somehow MPY has found the secret sauce to my perfect workout. The fitness classes are SO challenging. I’m working on doing more yoga (it was my new years resolution) and love practicing at MPY. But my favorite part is the amazing community of students and teachers at MPY. Everyone is NICE and nobody has attitude. I feel so lucky to call these people my friends. It makes working out fun!