1. What is your full name?
Stefanie Regan Michejda
2. What was your favorite activity as a child?
3. What job did you have in high school?
4. What is your most embarrassing memory?
I was photographing the Silversun Pickups at a small venue South of Market during MacWorld. Because the venue was so small, there was no photo pit for press, so I was crouching on a set of stairs that led to the stage. Just as I popped up to take a few shots, there was a crowd surge and I got propelled forward, basically belly sliding onto the stage, camera gear flying. The lead singer stopped singing and asked if I was ok while retrieving my camera. Pretty embarrassing!
5. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
After I visit a new place, it always becomes my current favorite… so in this case, my favorite is Chile – I was just there in Oct.
6. What makes you laugh out loud?
My husband and boys.
7. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
I’m super proud of my kids and that I’ve found a career path that allows me to do what I love and not sacrifice time with family.
8. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Do what you love
9. What would you like people to remember about you?
My sense of adventure and love of laughter
10. Why do you practice at Marin Power Yoga?
I love MPY – I love to push and challenge myself in class and I love how strong I’ve become, but most of all I love the friends I’ve made and the amazing community Jamie and Amy have created. I can’t imagine life without it!