1. What is your full name?
Susan Elizabeth Weiss
2. What was your favorite activity as a child?
I‘ve always loved being outdoors, as a kid we used play in the yard, or when I was a little older in the woods nearby. I used to also spend hours drawing, playing guitar and listening to music.
3. What job did you have in high school?
Taught Guitar and worked in an office
4. What is your most embarrassing memory?
Ummm… not sure I remember
5. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
Jeez, that’s hard one, early on some great camping and backpacking trips, Paris, Italy, were up there too….hard to pick just one.
6. What makes you laugh out loud?
Cute animal videos.
7. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
The abiltly and openess to keep learining from life.
8. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Well looking back, there were many situations that felt big and stressful in the moment, I wished I learned earlier on to take things more in stride, the idea that.. this too shall pass.
9. What would you like people to remember about you?
…Whatever touched them about me… ( we Introverts hate these kinds of questions )
10. Why do you practice at Marin Power Yoga?
Love, Love, Love, the supportive community and teachers. “Come as you are” is the real deal at MPY.