1. What is your full name?
Suzanne Gordin Doerschlag
2. What was your favorite activity as a child?
As a child I loved running. Especially long distance.
3. What job did you have in high school?
In HS I worked at a place called Dancin in Santa Barbara. It was an aerobics studio with a retail store on the street and dance studios in the back. Free clothes and classes.
4. What is your most embarrassing memory?
I hit my car three times in one week including taking out the passenger door of my husbands new car. In my defense I did not have exterior warning cameras attached to my car. Never be fooled raising all my children wasn’t really stressful.
5. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
We traveled to Kuala Lumpur and Mumbai India for my husbands work. The whole family went. Everything was planned by his associates including transportation. It was unbelievable.
6. What makes you laugh out loud?
My husband. He appears serious but does the funniest things. I wouldn’t have it any other way.
7. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
Where to begin. 28 years of marriage with a guy I love more every day.
8. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Practice presence, take time to really hear what people are saying, appreciate the ones you love.
9. What would you like people to remember about you?
10. Why do you practice at Marin Power Yoga?
MPY has given me back the Self I had lost the past 20 years. For that I am forever grateful.