- What is your full name?
2. What was your favorite activity as a child?
Riding the waves at Cape Cod
3. What job did you have in high school?
Cashier in a local grocery store
4. What is your most embarrassing memory?
Many years ago, after an intense business meeting, I went into the men’s room, by mistake, and did not even realize it until I was leaving and saw a man in the restroom. To this day, I am thankful that I did not run into anyone I knew there.
5. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
My partner is a travel writer and his occupation has allowed us to travel to many wonderful destinations. Among my favorites include visiting Kauai’s North Shore, Prague, and traveling throughout Costa Rica (especially Nosara).
6. What makes you laugh out loud?
7. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
Being the mother of a magnificent teenage daughter, and being a successful independent business woman.
8. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Don’t worry. Enjoy everything. Everything is going to happen the way it was meant to happen, whether you worry or not.
9. What would you like people to remember about you?
That I did my best to bestow kindness upon all living creatures.
10. Why do you practice at Marin Power Yoga?
The instructors at Marin Power Yoga are so positive and full of energy. I always feel much better after taking a class at Marin Power Yoga, And, I love the way each class ends – with a stretch, a deep breath and a positive thought for the day.